新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
Graduate Diploma in Health and Rehabilitation Studies
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Mokoia Campus
- palliative and disability support care worker
- co-ordinator or community based needs assessor
- Academic and Information Skills for Health
- Population Health
- Health of the Older Adult
- Professional Practice in Aotearoa/New Zealand Health Care
- Palliative and Continuing Care
- Health Systems and Structures
- Applied Research in Health
- An undergraduate degree, OR
- a Level 6 diploma in a cognate subject, OR
- be able to demonstrate equivalent practical, professional or educational experience. This must be evidenced through the submission of a CV detailing relevant work experience and professional achievements.
Are you a health professional, have experience in the health industry, or looking to change careers? Do you want to extend your knowledge of the health care sector in Aotearoa/New Zealand?
This graduate diploma will help open up new opportunities for employment in a wide range of health industries, or pave the way for higher level study.
You'll be able to increase your understanding of the New Zealand health care system as you examine health from an individual, whanau/family, and community perspective.
During the course you explore the scope of New Zealand health ethics, legislation, cultural safety and the significance of Te Tiriti o Waitangi/The Treaty of Waitangi. You develop specialist knowledge in the health context of New Zealand, public health, 毛利 health models, health of older adults, palliative care, and rehabilitation. You learn to analyse and critique current research and recognise how evidence-based practice is informed by research.
This qualification does not lead to New Zealand nurse registration. It can, however, lead students on to postgraduate study or employment within a wide range of primary, secondary and tertiary health and disability sector services.
Employment in health roles such as:
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
English Language requirements:
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, CAE with a score of 169, no less than 162 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 50.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =