新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- Certificate in Beautician Services
- Additional City and Guilds units may also be achieved
- Workplace First Aid
- Introduction to the Beauty Industry and Salon Practice
- Introduction to Cosmetology and Make-up
- Salon Reception and Retail Skills
- Manicure and Pedicure Treatments
- Facial Skincare Treatments and Head Massage
- Hair Removal
- Brow and Lash Treatments
- Skin Tanning and Personal Grooming
- Salon and Spa Operations
- Body Massage
- Facial Electrotherapy
- Electrical Epilation and Microdermabrasion
- Advanced Massage Therapies
- Advanced Spa Therapies
- Professional Practice, Consultation and Analysis
- Therapeutic and Sports Massage (Level 5)
- Diploma in Therapeutic Massage and Spa (Level 6)
- Other diploma or degree qualifications in sports and therapeutic massage, physiotherapy, osteopathy, homeopathy, naturopathy, alternative therapies.
- NCEA Level 2 with passes in English/Te Reo Maori or education achievement at least equivalent to NCEA Level 2 and a minimum of 42 credits at level 3; or
- evidence of ability to complete academic requirements for the programme
- 授课校区：Mokoia Campus
This two-year beauty therapy diploma equips you with the skills and knowledge to get your career flying. You learn advanced skills in body massage, spa therapies, reflexology, hair removal treatments, cosmetic electrotherapy and micro dermabrasion.
Your hands-on learning takes place on site at our professional training salon in downtown Rotorua so you get to work on real clients.
Theory is also part of your learning – you gain knowledge in anatomy and physiology, client care, consultation and individual analysis while you work.
As a popular tourist destination, Rotorua offers a fantastic range of health spa options, and your advanced skills will be in hot demand. You can find out more when employers visit our campus twice a year to meet with students.
Upon successfully completing the requirements you will receive the award of:
Additional awards included:
Topics You'll Cover
Beauty or spa therapist and consultant in a commercial beauty salon, spa, hotel, resort, cruise ship, retail outlet or pharmacy
Owner/operator of a beauty or spa business
Further Study Options
Students must have:
English Language requirements:
IELTS Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5.0; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 46 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, with a score of 162, no less than 154 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 42.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =