新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
旅游管理Bachelor of Tourism Management
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- hotels and other accommodation providers
- tourist attractions and events
- consulting companies
- local and regional tourism, business and trade development organisations
- educational institutions
- Professionalism and core skills for tourism and hospitality
- Introduction to the tourism and hospitality industry
- Supervisory skills for tourism and hospitality
- Tourism operating environments
- Showcasing tourism, travel, hospitality and gastronomy
- Managing the customer experience
- Planning and marketing for tourism and hospitality enterprise
- The destination experience
- Cultural dimensions of tourism and hospitality
- Tourism and hospitality staff development and retention
- Impacts of tourism and travel
- Tourism and events
- Planning for sustainable tourism and hospitality enterprise
- Product development for the tourism and hospitality industry
- Introduction to tourism and hospitality enterprise and investment
- Hotel management
- Destination management
- Financial analysis and decision-making for managers
- Service management
- Industry internship
- Hospitality issues and strategy
- Hotel sales and marketing
- Tourism business strategy
- have completed NZQA University Entrance or equivalent; or
- provide evidence of ability to meet academic requirements; and
- provide evidence of English language competency where English is not a first language.
- 授课校区：Mokoia Campus
Are you looking for a career with huge potential, in a stimulating and dynamic field?
New Zealand is going through a tourism and hospitality boom, and today, the tourism and hospitality industry directly and indirectly employs one in eight working New Zealanders.
The tourism and hospitality sector is calling out for the right people, with the right skills, to assist clients and visitors achieve a unique holiday experience, and to support regional development throughout New Zealand.
The Bachelor of Tourism Management allows you to experience and learn about the national and international tourism and hospitality industry, and the delivery of a quality visitor experience. You'll build skills in tourism and hospitality management work practices, with specialist majors in tourism operations and/or hotel management, while learning about the wider industry sector and how it fits with the business environment.
In an industry which recognises talent, progression to a position of responsibility can be rapid. Employment opportunities and careers in operational, advisory, co-ordination, team lead, supervisory, management and business owner-operator roles span a diverse range of tourism and hospitality businesses.
These may include:
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
All students must:
English Language requirements:
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, CAE with a score of 169, no less than 162 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 50.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =