新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
幼儿教育Bachelor of Teaching Early Childhood Education
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- Bachelor of Early Bachelor of Teaching Early Childhood Education: Te Tohu Paetahi Whakaako Kōhungahunga
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Ngā Ritenga Tahi: Professional Practice 1
- Te Whakatakinga Marautanga: Introduction to Curriculum
- Te Aronga Rangahau: Introduction to Research
- Ngā Kōhungahunga: Infants and Toddlers
- Ngā Ritenga Rua: Professional Practice 2
- Ngā Rereketanga-Ahurea: Diversity
- Te Reo me ōna Piringa: Language and Literacy
- Te Puawai
- Te Horopaki Akoranga Kohungahunga: The Context of Early Childhood Education
- Ngā Ritenga Toru: Professional Practice 3
- Putaiao/Hangarau: Science and Technology
- Ngā Mahi Toi: The Arts
- Te Takoto o te Hāpori Whānui: Outdoor and Community Environments
- Te Kawa o te Marae
- Te Puawai 2
- Te Kaihautu Mātanga hei Kairangahau: The Professional Practitioner as a Researcher
- Ngā Ritenga Whakaako: Professional Practice 4
- Aromatawai: Assessment and Planning
- Pangarau: Mathematics
- Te Ture Pāpori-Kotahitanga: Social Justice and Inclusion
- Rangahau 2: Practice Based Research
- Te Puawai 3
- You must be 17 years old or older;
- If you are under 20 years old you must meet academic requirements for New Zealand University Entrance or equivalent, AND have four NCEA Level 2 (or higher) credits in both reading and writing;
- You must have evidence of academic ability (success at NZQA Level 4 or equivalent) and ability to succeed. This may be demonstrated through personal references or testimonials of life and work experience; AND
- You are required to pass a literacy and numeracy test or provide other evidence demonstrating ability to NCEA Level 2 or equivalent in literacy and numeracy.
- submit and pass a police check and declare any criminal convictions before enrolment, AND
- provide two character references
- 授课校区：Mokoia Campus
This Bachelor’s degree prepares you to work as a trained teacher in early childhood education settings.
You'll gain the competency, knowledge and skills to be able to apply for your teacher registration. You learn about the principles of the national early childhood curriculum, Te Whāriki, and how to incorporate these into teaching and learning. You also deepen your understanding of child development, cultural diversity and individual curriculum areas, as well as the process of research and reflection to inform teaching practice.
Biculturalism is embedded into the course and during the three years you build on your understanding and appreciation of the concepts of te ao 毛利 (毛利 world view) and mātauranga 毛利 (毛利 knowledge).
As part of the course you spend time working at an early childhood centre – we find the placements for you! With supervision from qualified teachers you develop your confidence in planning for, and documenting, children’s learning, and prepare yourself for professional practice.
Our graduates are in demand, and enthusiastic, motivated students often get job offers following their placements.
Upon successfully completing the requirements you'll receive the award of:
Additional qualifications included:
Application for registration as a teaching in early childhood education.
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
English Language requirements:
IELTS Academic score of 7.0 with no band score lower than 7.0; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, CAE with a score of 169, no less than 162 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 50.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =