新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Sport and Recreation
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$29,200 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Sport and Recreation (from Auckland University of Technology)
- Community health organisations (e.g. Heart Foundation)
- Sports organisations (e.g. BOP Rugby Union)
- Fitness centres
- Sport and recreation centres
- Local authorities
- Knowledge, Enquiry and Communication
- Leadership in Sport and the Outdoors
- Sport and Exercise Science Fundamentals
- Skill Learning in Sport and Recreation
- Innovative Planning in Sport and Recreation
- Sport and Recreation in Aotearoa/New Zealand
- Contemporary Issues in Sport and Recreation
- Human Anatomy and Physiology 1
- Sport and Recreation in Society
- Industry Experience and Research
- Legal Issues for Sport and Recreation
- Applied Sports Nutrition
- Exercise Science
- Physical Activity and Health
- Human Movement Studies
- Personal Training
- Coaching Practice 2
- Sustainable Sports Event Management
- Introduction to Sport and Exercise Psychology
- Sport and Recreation Co-operative 1 and 2
- Athletic Conditioning
- Leadership in Sport and Recreation
- Plus two of:
- Integrated Coaching Practice
- Food, Nutrition and Community Health
- Analysing Performance
- (42 credits at level 3 or higher and 20 credits at level 2 or higher)
- 14 credits in each of three subjects from the list of approved subjects
- The remaining credits to achieve NCEA Level 3 may come from either achievement or unit standards
- UE numeracy – 10 credits at level 1 or higher from specified achievement standards or three specific numeracy unit standards.
- UE literacy – 10 credits (five in reading and five in writing) from:
- Specific level 2 and higher achievement standards, or specific Te Reo 毛利 and Te Reo Rangatira level 2 standards, or
- Two specific level 4 English for Academic Purposes unit standards
With the sport and recreation industry supporting more than 30,000 jobs in New Zealand alone ranging from sports administrators to personal trainers, your career prospects are great!
You'll spend lots of time at sport organisations and recreation centres, getting industry knowledge and making valuable contacts.
Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology, in partnership with Auckland University of Technology (AUT), delivers the Bachelor of Sport and Recreation at the Windermere Campus in Tauranga.
A Bachelor of Sport and Recreation from AUT is a highly respected and recognised qualification which opens many doors for employment in this fast growing, diverse industry.
Upon successfully completing the requirements you'll receive the award of:
This highly respected qualification opens the doors to employment in the exciting and diverse sport and recreation industry.
Graduates work with amateur or professional sportspeople, community recreation and health organisations, in secondary school PE departments, or for a growing range of fitness centres.
It's an exciting industry to be in because it's always changing. Sport is getting more professional and the Government is investing in community recreation and health organisations to combat the growing number of health and obesity issues facing the general population.
Graduates can work as trainers for sports teams or athletes, fitness centre instructors, health promoters or consultants, event or facility managers, sports coaches or managers, personal trainers, community recreation programmers, sports administrators, school sports co-ordinators, or school PE teachers following post-graduate training.
Potential employers include:
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
Papers include anatomy and physiology, nutrition, exercise prescription, coaching, outdoor leadership, personal training, legal issues, event management, sports psychology, and athletic conditioning.
A new paper even gives you the option of studying sport performance analysis - providing play by play live feedback to enhance individual or team performances.
You'll also enjoy field trips to the AUT Millennium Institute of Sport and Health, and the University of Auckland anatomy labs.
Plus two of:
To be admitted to an Auckland University of Technology undergraduate degree, a student must have university entrance. An applicant may be granted university entrance under one of the following categories:
Achievement of NCEA Level 3
English Language requirements:
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, CAE with a score of 169, no less than 162 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 50.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =