新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Science (BSc) with a major in Biological Sciences
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- Marine Biology and Monitoring
- Functional Animal Biology
- Applied Terrestrial Ecology
- Applied Freshwater Ecology
- Geographic Information Systems
- Coastal Geomorphology
- Aquaculture - Reproduction and Early Life stages
- Special Topics
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) (Biological Sciences) (from the University of Waikato)
- New Zealand Diploma in Environmental Management (Terrestrial) (Level 6), OR
- New Zealand Diploma in Environmental Management (Marine) (Level 6)
- 授课校区：Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
Want a Bachelor of Science but don't want to leave the Bay? You're in luck!
If you've got your New Zealand diplomas in environmental management (levels 5 and 6) you can enjoy this final year of study towards your bachelor degree in Tauranga.
Complete just one more year after your diplomas and you’ll gain your Bachelor of Science. The University of Waikato degree is taught by University of Waikato and Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology.
You’ll pick up key skills in courses on terrestrial or marine ecology, fresh water ecology and Geographical Information Systems fields. One of the key benefits of this pathway is the practical skills and experience you'll gain while studying - it gives you the edge for employment!
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
You'll need a total of 360 credits to graduate. This includes 120 credits from the New Zealand Diploma in Environmental Management (Level 5) and 120 credits from the New Zealand Diploma in Environmental Management (Level 6). While studying the diplomas you'll choose to focus on either marine or terrestrial environmental management.
Approved papers to a total of 120 credits:
Plus TWO options from:
Upon successfully completing the requirements you'll receive the award of:
English Language requirements:
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, CAE with a score of 169, no less than 162 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 50.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =