新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Nursing
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- Bachelor of Nursing Te Tohu Paetahi Tapuhi (Level 7)
- Hauora 毛利 nursing
- Plunket nursing
- Practice nursing
- Public health nursing
- Rural health nursing
- School health nurse
- Medical/surgical nursing
- Criminal justice nursing
- Addictions nursing
- Nurse Entry to Practice (NETP)
- Operating theatre nursing
- Nurse researcher
- Nurse manager
- Aged care nursing
- Paediatric nursing
- Mental health nursing
- Rehabilitation nursing
- Nurse education
- Palliative care nursing
- Te Puawai
- Tiaki Ritenga Tūturu: Fundamentals of Nursing Care
- Tīmatanga Mahi Mātanga: Introduction to Professional Nursing Practice
- Whānake ā Tangata ā Hinengaro: Human Development and Psychology for Nursing Practice
- Tiaki Hāere Tonu: Nursing Practice: Continuing Care
- Oranga a Hāpori: Community Wellness
- Pūtaiao: Science for Nursing
- Rangahau Mātāpono: Principles of Research for Nursing Practice
- Tiaki Hauora Tuatahi: Nursing Practice: Primary Health Care
- Tiaki Pōnānā: Nursing Practice: Inpatient and Ambulatory Care
- Mate a Tīnana a Hinengaro: Pathophysiology and Pharmacology
- Te Puawai 2
- Hauora ā Hinengaro ā Kahungatanga: Addictions and Mental Health for Nursing
- Ārai Whakapokenga: Infection control for Health Care Practice
- Hauora ā Hinengaro: Nursing Practice: Mental Health
- Ngā Hiahia Uaua: Nursing Practice: Complex Needs
- Kōkiri Mahi Mātanga: Advancing Professional Practice
- Mahi Whakawhiti: Transition to Practice
- 17 years of age or over
- have the requisite visa for study purposes, and
- able to demonstrate adequate literacy and/or numeracy skills to meet all academic and health and safety requirements of the course.
- Applicants who have had a criminal conviction at any time in the past must declare the circumstances in confidence to the Head of Department, Nursing. All accepted applicants will be required to provide a Ministry of Justice conviction check on entry and prior to completing the degree to demonstrate they are “fit for registration” as a nurse.
- Two character references are required (these should be from persons in positions of trust such as; an employer, Teacher, Pastor, Kaumatua or Kuia. References from family, friends or work colleagues will not be accepted).
- Current comprehensive First Aid Certificate
- Evidence of immunity as identified by the department
- Letter regarding physical and mental health status from a GP or Practice Nurse
- 授课校区：Mokoia Campus
Would you like to play a key role in caring for people at challenging times of their lives? If you’re a practical, adaptable and compassionate person and love working with others, nursing could be the career for you.
Trained nurses are in demand, worldwide. With this qualification you gain the skills and competencies to be eligible to meet the final requirements of the Nursing Council of New Zealand (NCNZ) for registration as a registered nurse.
And with experience behind you, you’ll be able to take your skills overseas to work in a range of health related roles.
Nurses work with people of all ages, and alongside other health professionals in a variety of
health care settings. They help provide the best possible health outcomes for individuals, whānau, and communities.
During this three-year course you gain a thorough grounding in professional nursing practice, through the integration of theory with lots of industry-based work experience. You learn the critical skills and knowledge to become a competent, culturally safe, confident, ethical and reflective practitioner.
Upon successfully completing the requirements you'll receive the award of:
You will also become eligible to sit the Nursing Council of New Zealand (NCNZ) examination which, if passed, will lead to registration as a New Zealand registered nurse.
This course is specifically aimed to prepare graduates for registration as a registered nurse at a beginning level. Employment and career opportunities exist within a range of health care settings and may include:
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
Year 1 papers:
Year 2 papers:
Plus ONE of:
Year 3 papers:
To gain entry to the Bachelor of Nursing course you must be:
Confirmation of acceptance on to the Bachelor of Nursing is subject to submission of the following documents prior to the start of the course:
English Language requirements:
IELTS Academic score of 6.5 in all bands. TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, CAE with a score of 169, no less than 162 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 50.