新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Creative Technologies
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- Creative Context: Horopaki Auaha
- Creative Technologies I: Hangarau Auaha
- Art and Design in Aotearoa: Mahi Toi, Hoahoa i Aotearoa
- The Hub: Wānanga
- World of Pattern: Ngā Tauira o te Ao
- Self-representation: Te Whakakitenga nō Nanahi ki Tua
- Materials, Form, Structure: Ngā Rawa, āhua, Hanganga
- The Foundry: Te Orokohanga
- At the end of Year One you must present one piece of work you have created during the year in an in-house exhibition.
- Business Skills for Creative Entrepreneurs: Pūmanawa Pakihi mō ngā Rakahinonga Auaha
- History, Culture, Context: Kōrero Tuku Iho, Ahurea, Horopaki
- The Furnace: Te Ahi
- CREA.6104 Creative Technologies II: Hangarau Auaha II
- Sustainable Design: Hoahoa Toitū
- The Creative Project: Te Kaupapa Auaha
- The Refinery: Te Mahi Whakapakari, Whakaniko
- The Innovation – Proposal: Te Hiringa - Te Tono
- Marketing Strategies for Creatives: Rautaki Whakatairanga Auahatanga
- The Innovation – Creative Project: Te Hiringa – Kaupapa AuahaP
- Creative Incubator: Pūrereawhi Auaha, OR
- Competition Project: Kaupapa Tauwhāinga
- graphic designer
- museum and gallery work
- independent studio/public works artist
- artist’s assistant
- retail display designer
- photographer’s assistant
- tertiary teacher of art and design
- self‐employed practising artist or designer
- employment in the local or global creative industries
- employment in a variety of product and service based industries, particularly those that demand creative and divergent thinking
- Bachelor of Creative Technologies
- New Zealand Diploma in Arts and Design (Level 6)
- New Zealand Diploma in Arts and Design (Level 5)
- Applicants must be 17 years of age or over.
- Applicants must have the requisite visa for study purposes.
- Students must be able to demonstrate adequate literacy and/or numeracy skills to enable them to meet all academic and health and safety requirements of the programme/course on which they enroll.
- Must have evidence of academic achievement at least equivalent to University Entrance as approved by the International Education Department.
- You are required to submit a portfolio
- 授课校区：Mokoia Campus
Set yourself up with the skills to launch your creative career with this exciting, full-on three-year degree. You focus on developing your creative style while honing your business skills to prepare for launching into professional practice.
Our talented staff support you in developing your chosen area of specialisation. Maybe you're interested in art and design, graphic design, fashion or interior design? Working both by yourself and in collaborative teams, and using the latest technology, you get plenty of practical opportunities to apply your skills and knowledge and build confidence.
You develop your research and analytical skills to be able to identify business opportunities and put in place systems and strategies for establishing a sustainable business within the creative sector. You also learn how to market yourself and your work.
If you've already completed the level 5 and 6 diplomas in arts and design you can complete this final year of full-time study to gain the Bachelor of Creative Technologies.
Topics You'll Cover
At the end of Year Two you must present work you have created during the year in an exhibition.
Upon successfully completing the requirements you'll receive the award of:
Additional qualifications included:
Further Study Options
Graduate Diploma in Creative Entrepreneurship
English Language requirements:
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, CAE with a score of 169, no less than 162 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 50.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =