新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Community Health
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- Bachelor of Community Health (Public Health)
- Bachelor of Community Health (Occupational Health and Safety)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Health, University of Auckland, Massey University
- Postgraduate Diploma in Health Science, University of Canterbury, Auckland University of Technology
- Master of Public Health, Auckland University of Technology
- Master of Health Sciences, Universities of Otago, Canterbury or Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Health and Social Practice, Waikato Institute of Technology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Health Management, University of Otago
- Master of Emergency Management, Auckland University of Technology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health, Massey University
- Postgraduate Diploma in Health Sciences endorsed in Occupational Health, University of Otago
- University Entrance as specified on the NZQA website
- OR successful completion of a qualification at Level 4 or above
- All applications are required to attend an interview
- Students will be required to supply two referees that can be contacted to determine their suitability for work in the community health sector
- Student will be required to complete a statutory declaration around soundness of character
- A criminal record check will be carried out on prospective students. Student entry will be provisional until these checks have been completed. The outcome of the police check will be kept on record.
- 授课校区：Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
If being an advocate for health, and developing well rounded and inclusive methodologies for healthcare motivates you, then this new degree will set you on a career path in one of the world’s fastest growing industries.
Community health professionals hold valuable jobs as educators, researchers, and policy-makers as well as a wide array of other roles. They look for ways to improve the holistic wellbeing of individuals, whānau/families, organisations and communities.
This three year degree prepares you for work in the community with a strong knowledge base ranging from health basics, including anatomy and physiology, through to applied research and professional practice.
Small classes and personalised tuition mean you get plenty of time with our friendly tutors who work with you individually.
You’ll study a mix of core and specialist papers, developing your knowledge of health related theory and practice, and choose to specialise in either public health or occupational health and safety.
The programme comprises 360 credits with 120 credits at level 5, 120 credits at level 6 and the final 120 credits at level 7. A total of 225 credits are common core to both majors and there is the opportunity to have up to 15 unspecified credits depending on the major studied. Each major consists of 135 discipline specific credits.
Upon successful completion of the programme you will receive:
Public Health Major
Potential Employers Include:
Whānau Ora providers, aged care facilities, hospitals, asthma/diabetes/cancer societies, heart foundations, family planning associations, alcohol and other drug agencies, community development and local government organisations, disability services, justice and correctional agencies, research institutes, international aid organisations, and mental health support agencies.
Occupational Health and Safety Major:
Local government agencies, ACC, Worksafe New Zealand, medium-large and large private companies.
English Language requirements:
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, CAE with a score of 169, no less than 162 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 50.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =