新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
Postgraduate Diploma in International Communication
- 学费：$23,562 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- Strong links with professional associations like the Public Relations Institute of New Zealand (PRINZ) and with key stakeholder organisations and individuals.
- Student membership of PRINZ.
- Online and on-campus learning, including applied options to complete a practicum or a course involving advanced communication project work for a client. Participate and collaborate online whenever and wherever it suits you.
- This postgraduate qualification is equivalent to the first year of the Master of International Communication. After successfully completing this programme, you may be eligible to transfer to the second year of the master's programme.
- Communication manager
- Corporate communication manager
- Government relations manager
- Internal communication executive
- Media researcher
- Policy analyst
- Public affairs manager
- Relationship manager
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 5)
- IELTS score of 6.5 with no band score lower than 6.0
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 590 (essay 5.5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 79 (writing 21)
- CAE, or CPE with a score of 176. No less than 169 in each skill. OET at Grade B in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 58 with no score lower than 50
Do you want to make more of a difference in your career by being better equipped as a communicator? Advance your understanding of communication through a choice of courses in organisational, intercultural, social change, political, strategic and international communication so you can operate at a higher level of effectiveness in your organisation. You’ll gain deeper insights into the dynamics of communication and its practices in a globalised world.
The Postgraduate Diploma in International Communication will help advance your communication expertise through insights from the theories, issues and practices of organisational, intercultural, social change, political and strategic aspects of international communication.
Improve your critical thinking and analytical skills and gain an understanding of advanced communication practice in real settings. Flexible delivery of courses allows you to schedule your studies around work and personal commitments. We combine theory with real world application using a compelling mix of online and in-class learning.
For this programme, you will need the following:
1. A recognised Bachelor’s degree in the same or similar discipline, with an average grade of B- or higher in all Level 7 courses; OR
2. A professional qualification in a relevant discipline, recognised as being equivalent to the above.
3. 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 in English (4 in reading, 4 in writing).
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =