新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
商科会计商科文凭Diploma in Business - Accounting (Level 6)
- 学费：$22,277 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- Recognised qualification towards becoming an Accounting Technician through Chartered Accountants Australia New Zealand (CA ANZ).
- Students in this specialisation can apply for Provisional Membership with Chartered Accountants Australia New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- 1 year Diploma full time - get qualified quickly
- Work on practical assignments and real world cases – this will better prepare you for what you’ll experience in accounting support roles
- Industry experienced lecturers
- Provides an excellent pathway towards the Bachelor of Business (Accountancy)
- Accounts payable/receivable administrator
- Assistant accountant
- Business administrator
- Credit manager
- Office manager
- Payroll administrator
- A minimum of 14 credits at NCEA Level 1 or higher in Mathematics or Pangarau
- A total of 48 credits at NCEA Level 2 or higher in four subjects: Your 48 credits must include 8 credits in English or Teo Reo Māori (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
- Be 16 years old before the programme starts
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 4)
- IELTS score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5.0
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 550 (essay 5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 46 (writing 18)
- FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 42 with no score lower than 36
Do you want to start your career in Accounting? Learn about the fundamentals of accounting in this one year Level 5 Diploma.
In this programme you’ll gain an understanding of the nature of business and the functions within an organisation. You’ll develop accounting skills for small business including recording transactions, prepare financial statements and budgets, as well as prepare tax returns. This knowledge and technical skills will help you support an accountant or accounting team.
In this Diploma, you’ll learn the personal skills necessary to operate effectively in business environments including problem solving, developing and managing business relationships, managing your own performance, ethical awareness, etc.
New Zealand Diploma in Business is a pathway into the Bachelor of Business. The Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) major offers a pathway to qualify as a chartered accountant.
For this programme, you will need the following:
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =