新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 4) - Screen Arts
- 学费：NZ $7,600 for the entire...
- Emphasis on practical skills and project-based learning: you could be developing a performance piece based on a fable or myth, or making your own videos.
- Learn from Lecturers who are eager to share their industry experience with you.
- Access to Unitec's excellent performing arts facilities.
- A mix of classroom sessions, practical workshops, critique sessions, student seminars, discussions, presentations and online learning.
- Option to take some courses on a stand-alone basis.
- A chance to take classes in Unitec's marae, a great setting to explore 毛利 oratorical traditions and the role of culture in communication.
- A minimum of 12 credits at NCEA Level 1 in three different subjects, one subject must be English
- A minimum of 4 years secondary education
- Be 16 years old by the time the programme starts
- You may be required to attend an interview, audition or to a Skills Review session at our Mt Albert campus
- NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Level 3) with endorsement of either General or Workplace or Academic
- IELTS score of 5.5 with no band score of 5
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 530 (essay 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 46 (writing 14)
- FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 42 with no score lower than 36
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
The New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation specialising in Screen Arts will expose you to the basic principles of production and collaboration as well as prepare you for further study.
This programme is ideal if you want to go on to higher-level study in media production or screen arts, or aren't sure exactly what area to focus on.
The New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation specialising in Screen Arts will expose you to the basic principles of production, media interpretation, moving image study, as well as collaborative project-based learning.
Entry into further study toward a career in the media or performing and screen arts.
For this programme, you will need the following:
.English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =