新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
设计New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 4) - Art and Design
- 学费：NZ $7,600 for the entire...
- Emphasis on practical skills and studio based learning: you will be creating your art and design in a studio environment and participate in group critiques with your fellow students.
- Learn from Lecturers who are eager to share their industry experience with you.
- Access to Unitec's excellent communication studies and design facilities.
- A mix of classroom sessions, practical workshops, critique sessions, guest speakers, discussions, presentations and online learning.
- A chance to take classes in Unitec's marae, a great setting to explore 毛利 oratorical traditions and the role of culture in communication.
- A minimum of 12 credits at NCEA Level 1 in three different subjects, one subject must be English
- A minimum of 4 years secondary education
- Be 16 years old by the time the programme starts
- You may be required to attend an interview, audition or to a Skills Review session at our Mt Albert campus
- NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Level 3) with endorsement of either General or Workplace or Academic
- IELTS score of 5.5 with no band score of 5
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 530 (essay 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 46 (writing 14)
- FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 42 with no score lower than 36
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
Are you a visual person? Do you want to create dynamic art and design to communicate ideas and concepts? The New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation is your pass to an exciting future in art, media, or design.
This programme is ideal if you want to go on to higher-level study in art and design. It's perfect for people that have completed secondary school, or have not completed secondary school and require University entrance qualifications, or those looking for a career in the art and design pathway. This Certificate starts with a base in Identity and Communication, and builds with art and design knowledge as well as collaborative project.
This programme prepares you for further study toward a career in art and design in creative industries
For this programme, you will need the following:
.English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =