新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Information Technology (Essentials) (Level 4)
- 学费：NZ $11,461 for the entire...
- This programme is great preparation for the Bachelor of Computing Systems
- A good mix of practical and theory based learning
- Flipped classroom model: class time will primarily be used for planning, problem-solving, hands on experimentation, discussion, and feedback. Students will be encouraged to use time outside the classroom for individual reflection and researching topics and ideas. Extra Maths support: if you need help with maths we provide extra tutorials.
- Further study in computing systems
- Support role in business or retail
- Be 16 years old by the time the programme starts
- A minimum of 4 years secondary education
- A minimum of 32 credits at NCEA Level 1 including 10 numeracy and 12 English credits
- NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Level 3) with endorsement of either General or Workplace or Academic
- IELTS score of 5.5 with no band score of 5
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 530 (essay 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 46 (writing 14)
- FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 42 with no score lower than 36
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
Learn the essential knowledge and concepts of computer hardware, networks, web design, user experience, databases and software development to develop web applications, in this Certificate programme.
In this Certificate you will gain the internationally relevant skills and knowledge, which are transferable across a range of disciplines within IT and are essential for working in a number of entry level support roles including business support or retail roles, and some roles in the IT profession.
Improve your computer literacy and problem solving skills. Learn in small, interactive groups and further your knowledge of current software applications.
This program replaces the programme: Certificate in Information Technology.
For this programme, you will need the following:
.English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =