新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
教育Master of Educational Leadership and Management
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$24,504 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- Achieve your Master's in 1.5 years full-time.
- A strong focus on professional practice and practitioner research. You can choose between a full thesis and a smaller dissertation.
- Learning that is stimulating, critically reflective and relevant to your educational setting.
- Highly regarded academic staff with experience in practical and research settings in educational organisations.
- A combination of intensive on-campus commitment (during school holidays) and self-directed learning. This gives you the flexibility to decide when you want to study, while still providing you with lecturers' support through ongoing personal or electronic communication.
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 5)
- IELTS score of 6.5 with no band score lower than 6.0
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 590 (essay 5.5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 79 (writing 21)
- CAE, or CPE with a score of 176. No less than 169 in each skill. OET at Grade B in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 58 with no score lower than 50
Are you ready to enhance and develop your knowledge, skills and understanding as an educational leader and manager? Undertaking sustained professional learning and development through this Master’s degree, will enable you to do just that.
Do you want to further your leadership skills by being part of a supportive environment with other education professionals? The Master of Educational Leadership and Management is specifically designed for current and aspiring leaders in all education sectors and agencies. It provides a contemporary and academically sound, yet practice-oriented, form of sustained professional development. Explore theories of effective educational leadership, policy and strategy, human resources, the complexities of educational organisations and how these relate to your practice You’ll also enjoy the opportunity to conduct research on a topic that you are passionate about.
Gain the knowledge and understanding needed to advance your career in the education sector.
For this programme, you will need the following:
1. A recognised Bachelor’s degree in the same or similar discipline, with an average grade of B- or higher in all Level 7 courses; OR
2. A professional qualification in a relevant discipline, recognised as being equivalent to the above.
3. A minimum of three years appropriate work experience in an educational organization.
4. Practicing status in an educational organization so you are able to conduct institution-based assignment work.
5. 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 in English (4 in reading, 4 in writing).
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =