新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
商科Master of Business
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$23,150 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- Design your own programme of study, choosing those courses that are most relevant to your business career.
- Developed with input from national and international business leaders.
- Approaches the business world from a multi-disciplinary perspective.
- Focus on small-to-medium enterprises.
- Undertake a substantial piece of business-focused research in an area of management that especially interests you. Deepen your understanding of how to find and utilise information from a range of sources.
- Highly qualified staff that has strong links with the business community.
- A mix of weekly, weekend and evening classes, and distance learning formats.
- Human resources manager
- Marketing manager
- Business Management
- Recommendations from employers or professional colleagues; and
- Evidence of outcomes in the discipline work environment.
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 5)
- IELTS score of 6.5 with no band score lower than 6.0
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 590 (essay 5.5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 79 (writing 21)
- CAE, or CPE with a score of 176. No less than 169 in each skill. OET at Grade B in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 58 with no score lower than 50
A Master of Business helps you develop the knowledge and skills to succeed in today’s complex and changing business environments. By investing in your future you will stand out from the crowd and boost your earning potential.
With the new economy comes new opportunities. We are faced with new technology, modern laws, world leaders and global conflicts. Business is affected on the worldwide stage and needs modern thinkers to plan and strategize ways to stay ahead of trends and work on solutions. It is for these reasons that Unitec has designed the Master of Business programme to teach structure and strategy as well as critical analysis skills.
In this Masters programme you'll explore key aspects of business and management, such as marketing, strategic management, human resource management, and organisational theory and behaviour. The Master of Business provides the capacity for specialization, with an academic and theoretical framework designed to help you become an expert in the field you choose. This allows for graduates to apply for more specialized roles upon completion of the programme.
For this programme, you will need the following:
1. A recognised Bachelor’s degree in the same or similar discipline, with a minimum of one year appropriate work experience; OR
2. A recognised Bachelor’s degree in an unrelated discipline, or equivalent, with a minimum of three years of appropriate work experience.
3. Demonstrate an ability to succeed in the programme by providing:
4. Able to contribute to group learning outside of class time.
5. 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 in English (4 in reading, 4 in writing).
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =