新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
Master of Applied Practice (Technological Futures)
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$44,574 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Tech Futures Lab
- Delivered by Unitec's partner Tech Futures Lab, you'll learn onsite at their student-centred space in the heart of New market.
- Explore new and emerging technologies
- One-of-a-kind learning environment
- Applied knowledge of automation and robotics, machine learning, A.I. and more.
- Sessions covering business disruption and new business models, big data and analytics
- Relevant and practical research projects
- Industry partners for insight, experience and advice
- Industries, professions and communities at the heart of research
- NEW Agritech focus in partnership with Lincoln Hub
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 5)
- IELTS score of 6.5 with no band score lower than 6.0
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 590 (essay 5.5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 79 (writing 21)
- CAE, or CPE with a score of 176. No less than 169 in each skill. OET at Grade B in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 58 with no score lower than 50
This unique one-year Master’s programme has been designed from the ground up for business professionals looking to accelerate their career, innovate within their organization or start a new business venture during this time of great change.
The Tech Futures Lab Master’s is flexible, knowledge driven and project-based.
The programme will enable you to future-proof your career or business through core sessions with industry experts and ongoing support as you create and implement your own project. We cover core topics including emerging and disruptive technology, innovative new business models and how to take an idea to inception.
The first 12 week immersion phase takes place at the Tech Futures Lab headquarters in New market and includes regular sessions, applied project work, research and collaborative workshops, and a number of guest speakers.
The following 38 week project phase is spent developing and implement your project plan. This phase is driven by you with access to the Tech Futures Lab workspace and guidance from advisors. You will draw on new knowledge of emerging and disruptive technologies, utilize strategies of tech-enabled businesses and implement your personal project.
1.Provide evidence of appropriate level of learning through your professional experience and/or a Bachelor’s degree or Level 7 Graduate Diploma in the same or similar discipline
2. At least one interview will be required
3. A minimum of 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 in English (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =