新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
Doctor of Computing
- 课程级别：博士学位/Doctoral Degree（10级）
- 学费：$24,976 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- New Zealand's first professional doctorate in computing.
- A combination of advanced coursework and original research.
- Developed in consultation with the computer industry and leading universities both here and in Australia.
- Taught by experts and practitioners on the cutting-edge of the discipline. You get to interact with visiting industry practitioners and academics.
- State-of-the-art workshop labs which you can access seven days a week.
- A mix of weekend classes and e-learning
- Practicing professional working to advance the computing knowledge base
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 5)
- IELTS score of 6.5 with no band score lower than 6.0
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 590 (essay 5.5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 79 (writing 21)
- CAE, or CPE with a score of 176. No less than 169 in each skill. OET at Grade B in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 58 with no score lower than 50
Explore in depth relevant computing issues in your specialist field or workplace. New Zealand's first professional doctorate in computing has been developed in consultation with the leading industry partners.
The Doctor of Computing aims to help computing professionals gain the knowledge and skills to contribute to New Zealand's knowledge economy. You'll explore in depth relevant issues in your specialist field of computing or your workplace. Investigate theoretical and practical issues in the computing profession and determine the appropriate responses. Your thesis must provide a significant and original contribution in relation to the field of computing.
Notes on courses
Full-time students study all three courses in their first year. Students must pass ISCG1001 and obtain at least B- grades for ISCG1002 and ISCG1003 before starting the thesis. There are no exit qualifications.
For this programme, you will need the following:
1. At least three years of appropriate professional experience relevant to this doctorate
2. A master’s degree in the same or similar discipline with no less than upper second class honours or equivalent
3. A honours degree of four years duration in the same or similar discipline with at least an A- average, and which includes a research project OR a postgraduate diploma in the same or similar discipline and be able to demonstrate, through substantial industry reports or other research publications, analytical and critical thinking skills and data interpretation
4. A minimum of 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 or higher in English (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =