新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Social Practice
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$22,056 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Waitakere Campus
- Leads to industry recognition: once you’ve completed this programme you are eligible to apply for registration with the Social Workers Registration Board (SWRB)
- A professional qualification which prepares you for a career in a wide range of social, community, mental health and education services
- A critical focus on inequality and social justice, and development of your abilities to work ethically and professionally supporting the well-being of people and communities
- Emphasis on the practical application of theory: in years three and four, you will apply what you’ve learnt during work placements in social work or community development organizations
- Flexibility: elective courses enable you to plan a programme of study which build on your interests and personal experience, or help you move towards post-graduate study in counselling.
- Social worker
- Childcare and protection social worker
- Social worker in schools
- Health/mental health social worker
- Community developer
- Family/Whanau worker
- Social practitioner
- 14 credits in two different approved subjects; and
- 14 credits from up to two subjects (approved or non-approved)
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 4)
- IELTS score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 550 (essay 5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 60 (writing 18)
- FCE or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 50 with no score lower than 42
Want to work with your community and make a difference to people’s lives? Our under-graduate degree lets you draw on your life and work experiences as the framework for reflective and collaborative learning, and provides you with the generic skills and knowledge to work in the social work and community development sectors.
Are you after a career where you can help individuals, families, groups and communities to enhance their individual and collective well-being? Are you passionate about empowering people around you and working towards creating social change? The Bachelor of Social Practice will prepare you for employment and registration in social work and community development with basic skills in counselling.
You’ll develop the ability to practice social work and community development with culturally diverse groups in appropriate ways and in an inclusive manner. You’ll also develop a sound understanding of and ability to promote human rights, social justice and change, as well as empowerment and liberation of different groups and communities by promoting civil and legal rights.
This programme is a social work qualification, which comprehensively trains students to be social practitioners who are able to apply their skills to the ever-changing demands of employers, clients and the community. Tailor the Bachelor of Social Practice to suit your career path in either social work or community development. This will allow you to develop and practice the generic skills you need to be work-ready when you graduate.
For this programme, you will need the following:
1. 42 credits at NCEA Level 3 or higher including:
2. 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 or higher in English or Te Reo Maori (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
3. 14 credits in NCEA Level 1 or higher in Mathematics or Pangarau
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =