新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
设计Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Production Design and Management)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$22,489 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- Specialise in Clothing Design, Stage Management (including Lighting and Sound) or Set & Props
- Work with industry experts from day one, working towards industry placements and internships in your second and third years
- Industry-modelled projects from classic theatre pieces to new and original plays, short films and contemporary dance works (and everything in between!)
- Work collaboratively across specialisations with actors, dancers, directors, choreographers and cinematographers
- Current industry specialists brought in for workshops and short courses
- This major offers you three pathways, each with its own specialist tutors, lecturers and career opportunities:
- Production manager
- Light and sound technician
- Light and sound operator
- Production designer
- Clothing designer
- Costume designer
- Art director
- Props maker
- Scenic painter
- 42 credits at NCEA Level 3 or higher including: 14 credits in two different approved subjects; and 14 credits from up to two subjects (approved or non-approved)
- 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 or higher in English or Te Reo Maori (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
- 14 credits in NCEA Level 1 or higher in Mathematics or Pangarau
- Or equivalent qualification
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 4)
- IELTS score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 550 (essay 5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 60 (writing 18)
- FCE or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 50 with no score lower than 42
Do you want to make theatre, film and television magic? Explore what goes on behind the scenes, from costume, props, lighting, and sound design to technical operation and stage management. Study the full range of performing and screen arts technologies and see your work come to life on stage and screen.
Study at Unitec and you will be participating first hand in producing a wide range of projects for theatre, dance and film. Learn about the creative process of production, design, and management of screen and theatre productions, as well as gaining practical experience in relevant technology.
In your first two years you will gain industry-standard experience and the technical skills needed for a foundational understanding of all areas of production. In your third year you will focus on design (production, clothing, lighting, set or sound) and management (art direction, production, stage, technical or costume), depending on your chosen specialisation.
At Unitec you will become a creative practitioner who understand the professional requirements of your chosen field and can pursue careers in the film, TV and theatre industries.
We are the only tertiary programme in New Zealand that specialises in all aspects of clothing design for stage and screen. You will study pattern drafting and cutting, sewing, millinery, jewellery and accessory making, shoe making, dyeing and screen printing, costume breakdown, costume props and costume design.
Stage Management, Lighting and Sound
It’s not just acting that can create mood, drama and atmosphere, light and sound can easily make or break a great production. Great lighting is more than just basic visibility. Learn how to consider angles, shadows, and colour, in relation to timing and performance. Lighting and Sound designers work closely with stage directors to integrate technology seamlessly into the performance.
Set and Props (including Art Department)
If you want to work as a Set Designer (also known as the Art Director), you'll be responsible for designing and creating sets, props and effects. Design choices help to create the atmosphere of a production so you'll collaborate with your director and other designers to determine style and environment.
For this programme, you will need the following:
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =