新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
工程Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Civil)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$22,277 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- A nationally-led engineering qualification developed by six of New Zealand's largest institutes of technology and polytechnics (ITPs).
- Approved under a New Zealand-wide framework for three-year engineering degrees.
- Accredited by the Institution of Professional Engineers New Zealand (IPENZ). On completion of this programme, combined with a period of work experience, you'll be eligible to apply for membership of IPENZ as a Technical Member (TIPENZ).
- Five different pathways: structural engineering, water engineering, geotechnical engineering, roading and transportation engineering, or environmental engineering.
- Strong links with the engineering industry.
- Small classes: the average class size is just 35-60 students.
- Cross-credits from the New Zealand Diploma in Engineering (Civil) available.
- Structural engineering - design, construction and supervision of buildings and other structures.
- Water engineering - including water supply, wastewater or storm water disposal, river catchment systems, hydrology and erosion management, and urban drainage systems.
- Geotechnical engineering - foundation design, consolidation of fine-grained soils, improvement of slope stability, earth-retaining structures, geotechnical investigation and reports, and dewatering of construction sites.
- Roading and transportation engineering - design, construction and maintenance of roads; rail, sea and airport developments; and traffic engineering and urban transportation studies.
- Environmental Engineering - including fundamentals of environmental engineering, the sensitive environment, and resource and environmental management.
- Civil engineer (design)
- Civil engineering project and/or construction manager
- Geotechnical engineer
- Roading-transportation engineer
- Structural engineer
- Water/environmental engineer
- 14 credits in Physics
- 14 credits in Mathematics (including Algebra and Calculus)
- 14 credits in one other approved subject; and
- 18 credits from up to two other approved subjects
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 4)
- IELTS score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 550 (essay 5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 60 (writing 18)
- FCE or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 50 with no score lower than 42
Dreaming of a career in civil engineering? Gain advanced knowledge of a specialist area within engineering: environmental, geotechnical, water, roading and transportation or structural engineering.
Develop the skills for a career as a civil engineer. Specialise in geotechnical, water, roading and transportation, structural engineering or environmental engineering. Learn to make informed decisions about civil engineering projects, and apply technology to solve practical engineering problems. Explore computer-modeling techniques, civil engineering project management, engineering materials and structures, and construction practices.
Focus on one of five specialist areas:
For this programme, you will need the following:
60 credits at NCEA Level 3 or higher including:
10 credits at NCEA Level 2 or higher in English or Te Reo Maori (5 in reading, 5 in writing)
Or equivalent qualification
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =