新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
商科Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$22,050 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- Industry Based Learning (IBL) - in the final year, students are offered the opportunity to gain work experience in a real organisation based on your chosen specialisation
- Digital Marketing focus with the opportunity for Professional Certification with Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Hubspot Inbound
- Marketing simulation games to gain insights into more strategic areas of business
- Real business experience in the classroom, with real world business case studies
- Opportunity to graduate with a double major
- Accountancy and Finance
- Accountancy and Marketing
- Accountancy and Management
- Finance and Management
- Finance and Marketing
- Marketing and Management
- AdWords specialist
- Advertising specialist
- Brand manager
- Digital marketing executive
- Marketing manager
- Marketing specialist
- Market researcher
- SEO specialist
- Social media executive
- 42 credits at NCEA Level 3 or higher including: 14 credits in two different approved subjects; and 14 credits from up to two subjects (approved or non-approved)
- 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 or higher in English or Te Reo Maori (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
- 14 credits in NCEA Level 1 or higher in Mathematics or Pangarau
- Or equivalent qualification
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 4)
- IELTS score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 550 (essay 5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 60 (writing 18)
- FCE or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 50 with no score lower than 42
Want a career in marketing? Gain valuable skills and insight into contemporary marketing practice with a digital marketing focus. Practice and refine what you've learnt in the classroom and through a work experience internship.
The Bachelor of Business (Marketing) provides you with the knowledge and skills to successfully create brands that win consumers’ hearts and minds using both traditional and new methods. You’ll discover how to identify consumers’ needs and wants, develop sound marketing plans and create marketing campaigns for real New Zealand organizations. You'll also learn how to create a social media plan and determine its effectiveness using Google analytics.
This programme has been developed and in some cases is being co-taught, with input from national and international business leaders. You’ll get the opportunity to create and present marketing campaigns for organizations as part of your course work, our students have previously conducted online advertising campaigns (Google AdWords and Facebook advertising) for numerous New Zealand businesses.
Real business experience - Industry Internship. In your final year you’ll take part in the Industry Based Learning (IBL) course where you will be in the workplace, completing a project and work tasks specifically related to your area of specialisation. At Unitec, we allow for flexible learning, so you can undertake your IBL while you complete other courses, should you choose. We will guide you through the IBL experience. You’ll have an academic supervisor and we’ll hold a series of useful workshops. Our marketing students intern at a wide range of organisations from retail through to hospitality and complete various projects such as developing a social media plan to organising, promoting and hosting an event.
Specialise in digital marketing. Learn the principles of digital marketing and acquire the advanced practical skills to be a digital marketing professional. We cover Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising and other Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, Inbound Marketing, and Social Media Marketing. You’ll also learn about digital metrics, legislation, regulation and codes of practice so that you will know how to help brands communicate effectively with their target audiences using emerging online technologies.
Double majors. In a world of change and complexity, it's an advantage to have multiple skills and to be adaptable. A double major can be completed within three and a half to four years of full-time study.
Double majors widen your area of expertise and can generate a wide variety of job opportunities.
For this programme, you will need the following:
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =