新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Applied Technology - Building
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$22,489 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- Work on a major industry-based project where you can make valuable contacts for your career.
- Lecturers who are members of industry groups such as the Certified Builders Association of New Zealand, the Registered Master Builders Federation and the Building Officials Institute of New Zealand.
- Supportive environment: our staff work closely with you in a mentoring relationship.
- Building manager
- Project manager
- Property developer
- 42 credits at NCEA Level 3 or higher including: 14 credits in two different approved subjects; and 14 credits from up to two subjects (approved or non-approved)
- 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 or higher in English or Te Reo Maori (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
- 14 credits in NCEA Level 1 or higher in Mathematics or Pangarau
- Unitec’s Certificate in Applied Technology (Carpentry) with an average grade of B or higher OR a similar qualification equivalent to the Unitec’s Level 4 Certificate in Carpentry
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 4)
- IELTS score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 550 (essay 5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 60 (writing 18)
- FCE or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 50 with no score lower than 42
Develop your ability to plan, implement and monitor a building project. Become knowledgeable about building administration, building envelopment and building structure.
Gain a sound understanding of today's building industry, construction methods and building materials. This programme provides you with you the knowledge to help you keep pace with advances in building practices and technology, and to confidently apply your skills in both familiar and unfamiliar situations. Further your ability to plan, implement and monitor a building project. You'll also explore aspects of sustainable building technology practices and integrate this knowledge within the New Zealand building industry.
For this programme, you will need the following:
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =