新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
科学Bachelor of Applied Science (Human Biology)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$21,624 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- Accredited by the Osteopathic Council of New Zealand.
- The only New Zealand-based osteopathy programme and Unitec is one of only four providers in Australasia.
- Industry registration: together with the Master of Osteopathy, the Bachelor of Applied Science (Human Biology) forms a five-year package that enables you to become a registered osteopath.
- Unitec's Mt Albert osteopathy clinic provides a space for you to interact with senior students and tutors who diagnose and treat real patients.
- Highly qualified lecturers with strong ties to the health care industry.
- Strong international links: we have close links with professional bodies in New Zealand and Australia, and with osteopathic schools in Australia and Britain.
- 42 credits at NCEA Level 3 or higher including: 14 credits in two different approved subjects; and 14 credits from up to two subjects (approved or non-approved)
- 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 or higher in English or Te Reo Maori (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
- 14 credits in NCEA Level 1 or higher in Mathematics or Pangarau
- Or equivalent qualification
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 4)
- IELTS score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 550 (essay 5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 60 (writing 18)
- FCE or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 50 with no score lower than 42
Are you interested in a career in osteopathy? This programme is the first step towards achieving that goal. Study core biosciences such as anatomy and physiology, and clinical sciences like pathology. You'll also study osteopathic principles and techniques, and observe experienced osteopaths at our Mt Albert osteopathy clinic.
Osteopathy is a form of diagnosis and treatment that focuses mainly on the muscles and joints of the body and can make a real difference to a person’s quality of life. The Bachelor of Applied Science (Human Biology) will provide you with the foundation for our Master of Osteopathy programme where, once completed, you can apply to become a registered osteopath.
During the first semester of the Bachelor of Applied Science (Human Biology), you’ll study core courses which introduce you to the world of health and social sciences. They’ll also teach you how to work collaboratively with a range of other health and social science students and lecturers. This includes face-to-face tutorials, online activities and self-directed study.
From there, you’ll start to develop the hands-on skills that are key to practicing as an osteopath. You’ll find out how to improve and maintain people’s health and you’ll work with senior osteopathy students at Unitec’s Mt Albert osteopathy clinic.
If you successfully complete the programme with at least a final-year average grade of B, you can apply to enrol in our Master of Osteopathy programme. You'll need to successfully complete the master's programme to register with the Osteopathic Council of New Zealand, and to enter practice in New Zealand.
This programme prepares you for further study in the Master of Osteopathy
For this programme, you will need the following:
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =