新西兰联合理工学院/Universal College of Learning (UCOL)
商科New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) Level 4
- 学费：$9,777 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Palmerston North Campus (Main Campus)
- Provide administrative support
- Perform financial calculations, process data, and produce information for business purposes
- Maintain administrative systems and processes and make recommendations for improvements, to meet business entity needs.
- Maintain stakeholder relationships
- Contribute to team work
- Work independently
- Provide excellent customer service
- Demonstrate professional and ethical behaviour
- Self manage
- Organise others to contribute to an organisation’s performance
- Show initiative to achieve goals
- Comply with internal policies, legislation and other requirements.
- Office manager
- Senior receptionist
- Customer service
- Personal assistant
- Call centre operator
- Service desk coordinator
- New Zealand Diploma in Business
- Team Leadership
- Financial Data
- Presenting in a Digital World
- Advanced Customer Relations
- Workplace Practices
- Applied Business Solutions
Gain skills businesses need in UCOL’s New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology).
Working in business requires a broad skillset. Gain the skills and knowledge you need to excel in any office administration role in UCOL’s New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology).
You’ll develop technical and administrative skills that can contribute to improving performance and productivity.
Note to students in Levin: You can take this course at Horowhenua Learning Centre in Levin.
Career & Study Outcomes
Successful graduates of UCOL's New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 4) will be able to:
Employment options include working in a wide range of general office administration roles under broad guidance, such as:
Graduates who wish to further specialise can enrol in:
The programme is approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority under the provisions of the Education Act 1989, and Universal College of Learning (UCOL) Trading as Universal College of Learning (UCOL) is accredited to teach it.
NCEA Level 2 OR
Equivalent academic achievement, such as New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 3) OR
On a case-by-case basis at the discretion of the Executive Dean
International student applicants whose first language is not English must have an IELTS (or equivalent including TOEFL) score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5. IELTS scores used must be taken from a single IELTS test report form (ie combining scores from more than one test is not permissible).
Under 20 years of age
For international applicants under 20 years of age who do not hold NCEA, International Academic Qualifications Entry Criteria apply.