新西兰联合理工学院/Universal College of Learning (UCOL)
科学Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$20,930 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Palmerston North Campus (Main Campus)
- possess a sound knowledge of scientific principles to enable safe application of clinical exercise and physical conditioning intervention strategies at all levels of human performance;
- possess the ability to perform as an effective professional within the exercise industry;
- be accountable for and critically evaluate their professional standards and activities;
- be equipped for continued learning, intellectual development, critical analysis and creativity;
- possess business and interpersonal skills necessary to advance their professional practice and standing;
- demonstrate leadership skills and work effectively as members of a team;
- possess the skills and knowledge to work as part of a medical and/or community team to provide assistance for people with special needs and/or musculoskeletal problems.
- Personal training (REPs accredited)
- Health education/promotion
- Physical activity and nutrition advising
- Health coordination
- Exercise rehabilitation
- Athletic training
- Sports conditioning/training
- Sports coordination
- Sports analysis
- Teaching (following one year at Teachers College)
UCOL's Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science aims to develop independent and confident individuals with specialised knowledge in the area of physical conditioning, related to both health and sport performance.
Learn how the body responds, adapts to, and recovers after exercise, how diet affects performance, and how health conditions like diabetes, obesity and heart disease can be managed under an exercise programme.
You will also learn how to test, train and motivate sports athletes and teams to reach peak performance. All of this will be passed on to you by our highly skilled and enthusiastic lecturers in your classrooms - UCOL’s two Exercise Physiology Testing Laboratories and fully equipped gym.
Client interaction, via practical clinical experience, is a key component of UCOL's Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science.
Career & Study Outcomes
Graduates of UCOL's Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science will:
UCOL's Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science degree can open up an exciting array of job opportunities in the sports, exercise and health sectors in New Zealand and overseas. Take inspiration from UCOL Exercise and Sport Science Lecturer, Hayden Pritchard. Employment options include:
The programme is approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority under the provisions of the Education Act 1989, and Universal College of Learning (UCOL) Trading as Universal College of Learning (UCOL) is accredited to teach it.
Applicants under 20 years of age:
Applicants under the age of 20 years must have University Entrance
OR equivalent academic achievement
OR on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of the Executive Dean
OR provisional enrolment, which is defined by NZQA as being Discretionary Entrance
Applicants over 20 years of age:
A person having reached the age of 20 years by the first day of the programme in the year for which admission is sought, is not required to hold the above entry qualifications.
International student applicants whose first language is not English must have an IELTS Academic (or equivalent including TOEFL) score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5. IELTS scores used must be taken from a single IELTS Test Report Form (i.e. combining scores from more than one test is not permissible).
Applicants under 20 years of age:
For international applicants under 20 years of age who do not hold NCEA, International Academic Qualifications Entry Criteria apply.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =