惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
Superior Cuisine Certificate (NZQF Level 4)
- 学费：NZ $13,000 for the entire...
- Precision and efficiency in the kitchen
- Mastery of intricate techniques and methods
- Recipe production with high quality and rare produce
- Mastery of classic “haute cuisine”
- Adaptation of menus based on the season and product availability
- Mastery of presentation and decoration
- Extended personal creativity and discipline (mystery basket)
- Readiness for working in industry (Student Event)
- IELTS 5.5, with no band lower than 5.0
- 16 years old (no upper age limit)
- 授课校区：Wellington School of Hospitality Campus
The Superior Cuisine (Superior Certificate) programme culminates in Le Diplôme de Cuisine Le Cordon Bleu (Cuisine Diploma). You will learn about the current evolution of French cuisine. Full menus, demonstrated by the chefs, are inspired by trends from today’s top kitchens. Some recipes are original; others are contemporary interpretations of the classics. The ingredients are richer and more refined: exposing the students to working with such ingredients as foie gras, truffles and lobster. Now well-versed in French culinary skills, you are encouraged in Superior Cuisine to be more creative in both taste and presentation.
Classes are taught across 3 - 5 days a week. Each day begins with 2.5 – 3 hours of observation in our state-of-the-art demonstration lecture theatre, followed by 3 – 4 hours of practical work in the specialised cuisine kitchens and 2 hours of self-directed theory, for a total of 24 hours per week. Assessment is achievement-based. A grade is awarded based on the cumulative marks gained. Students are assessed on practical skills at the end of each day. Summative practical and theory tests are completed at the end of each certificate. Students will receive an assessment schedule and detail about the assessment requirements at the beginning of the programme.
Anyone over the age of 16 who is interested in getting a basic understanding of the french culinary arts.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =