惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Practice
- 学费：$25,500 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Porirua Campus
- Advance your skills in health and social practice
- Choose an interdisciplinary qualification
- There’s a focus on diversity, inter-professionalism, education and leadership
- Apply your study and research to what you’re already doing
- Most of your study will be online so you can do the qualification from anywhere
- Research methods for health and social practice (30 credits)
- Advancing professional practice (30 credits)
- Diversity in professional practice (30 credits)
- Professional education practice (30 credits)
- Professional leadership practice (30 credits)
- Clinical topic (15 credits)
- Simulation practice (15 credits)
- Special topic I (15 credits)
- Special topic II (30 credits)
- Policy for professional practice (30 credits)
- Partnering with Maori In health and social practice (30 credits)
- Working with Pacific peoples (30 credits)
- Information management (15 credits)
- Governance (15 credits)
Focus on learning research methods for health and social practice and apply them in an area of your choice. Gain specialized knowledge and leadership skills to work in inter professional teams. Focus on the delivery of quality services to diverse people and communities.
What you will learn
The postgraduate diploma is a 120 credit programme.
You’ll complete two compulsory courses (60 credits) then choose a further 60 credits from the elective courses.
Electives – choose 60 credits
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Special entry may be granted if you do not meet the entry criteria, but the Head of School must be satisfied you are capable of undertaking the programme.
English language requirements:
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 7.0 with no band score below 6.5, or equivalent. TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT) score of 79 (with a writing score of 21); Cambridge English Test - FCE with a pass at Grade A or CAE with a score of 58 or CPE with a score of 45; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 58; New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 5 with the Academic endorsement.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =