惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
New Zealand Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- 学费：$22,000 NZD Per Year
- 开学时间：Expected March-2019
- 授课校区：Te Kahui Auaha Campus
- Anatomy and physiology
- Knowledge of chemistry and electrical currents for body therapy
- Body treatments including aromatherapy, electro logy for permanent hair removal and spray tanning
- Microdermabrasion to help reveal younger, healthier looking skin
- Client consultation, diagnosis and effective communication
- Small business management skills
- Retail/reception skills for beauty sales and service
- Safety, hygiene, first aid, nutritional principles
- Knowledge of exercise programmes
- Beauty Therapist
- Sales Representative
- 10 literacy credits
- 10 science credits
Work in our clinic on real clients. Explore a range of techniques and perfect your skills. You’ll benefit from small classes where you can get more tutor time so you're ready for industry. Gain CIDESCO, an internationally-recognised qualification. There is an option to do two extra courses from the Spa Therapy programme to gain that certificate as well.
What you will learn
Successful completion of the Certificate in Beautician Services (Level 4), or the New Zealand Certificate in Beauty Therapy (Level 4).
And at least 50 credits at NCEA Level 2 including:
Or equivalent academic qualification.
English language requirements:
IELTS score of 5.5 overall with no sub score less than 5.0; TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT) score of 46 (with a writing score of 20); Cambridge English Test - FCE with a pass at Grade C or CAE with a score of 47; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42; New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 4 with the Academic endorsement.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =