惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
工程New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Engineering) (Level 3 or 4)
- 学费：NZ $9,950 for the entire...
- Develop skills where you need it with individually-tailored courses in mathematics, physics, algebra, calculus
- Gain an understanding of practical engineering principles
- Prepare for higher-level study
- New Zealand Diploma in Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology
- 10 credits NCEA Level 1 numeracy
- 10 credits NCEA Level 1 literacy
- Or equivalent study/work experience
- 授课校区：Wellington Institute of Technology
Ideal if you need to build foundation skills in engineering before doing the diploma or degree. You’ll gain knowledge of mathematics, physics and engineering principles relevant to civil, mechanical or electrical.
You could get the opportunity to do papers from the New Zealand Diploma in Engineering or the Bachelor of Engineering Technology, which you can then cross-credit towards those qualifications.
This programme is offered at Level 3 (NZ2863) and Level 4 (NZ2860). Enquire to find out what programme will best suit your needs.
What you will learn
Further study options
You can go on to further study, depending on what level you're at:
You'll also need to complete an interview and study assessment.
English Language Requirements:
IELTS score of 5.5 overall with no sub score less than 5.0; TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT) score of 46 (with a writing score of 20); Cambridge English Test - FCE with a pass at Grade C or CAE with a score of 47; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42; New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 4 with the Academic endorsement.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =