惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in English Language - Applied (Level 3)
- 学费：NZ $6,750 for the entire...
- Develop your ability to read moderately complex written texts and demonstrate understanding
- Learn how to listen to an oral text, understand the context, and communicate specific details
- Improve your spoken English by participating in semi-advanced conversations
- Learn how to write connected texts on reasonably familiar topics with consideration to an applied context
- 授课校区：Porirua Campus
Enhance your all-round communication skills. Improve your spoken and written English. Develop your ability to understand written and oral texts with relation to a specific context. Benefit from a social and supportive learning environment. Successful completion of this programme will give you an IELTS academic score of 5.5 - a requirement for all Level 4/5 programmes.
What you will learn
Minimum IELTS (academic) score of 5.0.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =