惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Cookery (Level 4)
- 学费：$19,250 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Wellington School of Hospitality Campus
- Develop your skills and knowledge in different styles of cuisine from Asian, contemporary New Zealand, to classical French cooking
- Gain a working knowledge of nutritional principles
- Learn how to plan and cost a menu
- 10 NCEA Level 1 literacy credits
- 10 NCEA Level 1 numeracy credits
- Or an academic qualification, or equivalent
Master techniques of basic cooking and food preparation, to advanced methods. From Asian cuisine, contemporary New Zealand to classical French cooking. Plan and cost a menu. Benefit from experienced tutors who have worked locally and overseas.
What you will learn
Further study options
Develop advanced skills. Specialise in cookery or patisserie.
English Language Requirements:
IELTS score of 5.5 overall with no sub score less than 5.0; TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT) score of 46 (with a writing score of 20); Cambridge English Test - FCE with a pass at Grade C or CAE with a score of 47; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42; New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 4 with the Academic endorsement.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =