惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Beauty Therapy (Level 4)
- 学费：$22,000 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Te Kahui Auaha Campus
- Hair removal, facial therapy, manicure and pedicure, make-up, eyebrow shape and eyelash tinting services
- Anatomy and physiology
- Client consultation, diagnosis and effective communication
- Retail/reception skills for beauty sales and service
- Knowledge of chemistry and electrical currents for facial therapy
- Safety, hygiene, first aid, nutritional principles
- Beauty Therapist
- Nail Technician
- Spa Retreat Worker
- New Zealand Diploma in Beauty Therapy
Designed for those pursuing a career as a beautician. You'll gain key beauty service skills, with the opportunity to advance your learning. Once you've completed the certificate, you can achieve the diploma by doing an additional year of study.
What you will learn
Further study options
Progress straight to the second year of the diploma
National Certificate of Educational Achievement (Level 2) or equivalent skills and knowledge.
English Language Requirements:
IELTS score of 5.5 overall with no sub score less than 5.0; TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT) score of 46 (with a writing score of 20); Cambridge English Test - FCE with a pass at Grade C or CAE with a score of 47; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42; New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 4 with the Academic endorsement.