惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
Certificate in Special Effects and Make-Up Artistry (Level 4)
- 学费：NZ $10,069 for the entire...
- Advanced make-up and hair applications
- Character and aging make-up and hair applications
- Classic film character and portfolio development
- Special effects make-up and body painting
- Male make-up
- Wig and prosthetic application, facial hair trimming and application
- Preparation for working in the film and theatre industry
- Stage Make-up Artist
- Film Make-up Artist
- Fashion Make-up Artist
- Make-up Artist
- Make-up Counter Salesperson
- Certificate in Fashion Make-up Artistry.
- Or 6 months' industry experience, which must include hair work
- 开学时间：Expected March-2019
- 授课校区：Te Kahui Auaha Campus
Gain skills in advanced make-up and hairstyling, special effects, elementary wig and prosthetic applications, hair application, facial trimming and basic body painting. Learn in Wellington, the heart of New Zealand's film industry.
What you will learn
Work as a freelance make-up artist or in make-up houses. Enter the television industry, film and stage production or photography shoots and complete special effects make-up.
Note, the make-up artistry dress code does apply.
English Language Requirements:
IELTS score of 5.5 overall with no sub score less than 5.0; TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT) score of 46 (with a writing score of 20); Cambridge English Test - FCE with a pass at Grade C or CAE with a score of 47; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42; New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 4 with the Academic endorsement.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =