维特利亚国立理工学院/Whitireia New Zealand
New Zealand Diploma in Systems Administration (Level 6)
- 学费：NZ $17,355 for the entire...
- Implement a range of technologies for systems and network services to meet organisational requirements.
- Plan and implement automated system and application software deployment to support efficient organizational operations.
- Plan, implement, and manage a directory service to meet organisational requirements.
- Analyse a range of options and implement a solution to meet organisations data storage requirements.
- Implement a server-based virtualisation infrastructure to support organisational requirements.
- Analyse organisational requirements, implement a solution, and administer infrastructure for remote network access.
- Manage and administer a messaging and collaboration service to meet organisational requirements.
- Write scripts to automate standard system procedures.
- Apply IT service management and change management processes and procedures to comply with organizational requirements.
- Behave with integrity as a responsible Information Technology professional, to contribute positively to society.
- Apply communication, information design, personal, and interpersonal skills, clearly and professionally to enhance working effectiveness, efficiency, and quality outcomes in an organisational environment.
- Apply project management tools and techniques to an IT related project, to analyse and solve problems.
- Professional Practice
- Directory Services
- Network Services
- Infrastructure Services
- Systems Deployment
- Messaging and Collaboration
- Cloud Infrastructure
- IT Management
- Must be 18 years or older.
- New Zealand Diploma in Information Technology Technical Support (Level 5) or equivalent skills and knowledge
- IELTS 6.0 (no band lower than 5.5), or equivalent
- 授课校区：Computer Power Plus (Wellington Campus)
The aim of this programme is to provide you with the opportunity to achieve a qualification in IT systems administration which meets industry needs for appropriately qualified information technology (IT) employees. The programme also provides students with the opportunity to gain a number of external Microsoft certifications.
Upon graduating you will have the skills and knowledge to gain employment in entry level roles such as IT technician, help desk, Tier 1 and 2 desktop support, systems administration, or in applications support. You will also have the background to progress into more advanced roles such as senior system administrator or application support analyst roles.
Major qualification goals
Upon completion of this qualification, you will be able to:
This diploma is a 120 credit programme, consisting of eight x 15 credit courses. These courses start every five weeks. The first 20 working days are the study days on the course. The last five days will usually include a day each for revision and the final assessment, and days for study break.