维特利亚国立理工学院/Whitireia New Zealand
New Zealand Certificate in Computing (User Fundamentals) (Level 2)
- 学费：Please contact the provider
- 授课校区：Whitireia New Zealand
- Internet - design, create and use websites
- Applications - use the latest Android apps
- Hardware and Operating Systems - understand various hardware and operating system platforms
- Programming - learn to write programs for Android
Explore the fun world of Information Technology and discover your potential for a career in this field with this stepping stone to further study in IT
The New Zealand Certificate in Computing (User Fundamentals) (Level 2) provides students with an understanding of hardware and operating systems, programming, the internet and Android apps. The subject areas for this programme are designed to introduce students to the knowledge and skills required for further study towards an information technology career.
This is a 12 week, full-time programme that provides an understanding of information technology that can be built on. The four subjects listed below are compulsory for this programme:
Completion of the New Zealand Certificate in Computing (User Fundamentals) (Level 2) provides a pathway to the New Zealand Certificate in Information Technology (Level 5) and then the Bachelor of Information Technology.
Proven equivalence to domestic entry requirements and IELTS 5.5 (with no band lower than 5.0) or equivalent
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =