维特利亚国立理工学院/Whitireia New Zealand
Graduate Certificate in Editing
- 学费：NZ $9,975 for the entire...
- editing overview, the editor’s role and responsibilities
- audience and publication format (print and digital formats, evaluating and assessing content, re-purposing and summarising)
- principles of clear expression and communication, including plain English
- grammar and usage, common errors
- editing tools and resources (style and style sheets, mark-up, editing onscreen)
- editing and proofreading skills
- developing editorial judgement, working with authors and stakeholders
- editing 毛利 in English-language texts
- legal considerations, fact checking and bibliographic citation
- search and indexing in digital and print
- 授课校区：Whitireia New Zealand
Undertake a wide-ranging introduction to professional editing and proofreading
This part-time online programme is taught by industry experts and provides assessment, feedback and real-life case studies. It covers the principles and practices of editing in print and digital environments. The programme includes professional communication and plain English, along with how to evaluate content, shape text for different purposes, and work with writers and stakeholders. It also provides a solid base of editorial techniques, covering web editing, grammar and common errors of written English, as well as topics such as fact-checking, legal concerns and 毛利-language considerations.
The Graduate Certificate in Editing is designed for people interested in editing and proofreading roles in the wider publishing sector, including government departments, specialist publishing and non-governmental organisations. It is also appropriate for people already working in editing and proofreading roles but who have not had editing training, or people who would like to formalise their knowledge of editing conventions and industry standards.
Those who wish to pursue a career in book editing, book publishing or publishing in digital and print media should enrol in the Graduate Diploma in Publishing.
The Graduate Certificate in Editing is undertaken as two part-time papers, Editing and Editing Project. The first course develops skills and knowledge for a range of professional editing roles in print and digital environments. In the second, students apply their knowledge to a significant project.
Students studying online with Whitireia use the Moodle Learning Management System (L.M.S), a highly interactive, self-paced learning platform which can be accessed anywhere in the world and at any time, 24 hours a day.
Undergraduate degree or equivalent and evidence of suitability based on written application and interview
Proven equivalence to domestic entry requirements and IELTS 7.0
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =