维特利亚国立理工学院/Whitireia New Zealand
Certificate in Rock, Jazz and Commercial Music (Level 4)
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Te Kahui Auaha Campus
- Instrument Studies - learning to play your instrument to a proficient level
- Ensemble Workshop - playing in groups
- Understanding Music - theory, ear training, musicianship
- Composition - song writing
- Professional Studies - music business, health and safety
- MIDI Technology - using computers to make music
- PA Technology - learning how to set up PA systems and mix live sound
- recording studios
- digilabs with Apple computers
- music production suites
- performance room equipped with lighting, PA, projector and large screen and performance equipment.
- fully equipped band rehearsal rooms.
- fully equipped DJ booths
- individual practice rooms, equipped with keyboards, stereos and practice amps.
- specialist music teaching rooms
- keyboard theory lab
- music library
- student music listening area
Become a practical musician by developing your musical skills and your understanding of the industry. Study theory, composition, MIDI, instrument and professional studies, band workshops and performance.
The Certificate in Rock, Jazz and Commercial Music is designed to provide a solid foundation for musicians wishing to work in the music industry or go onto further training. It covers all aspects of the music industry from performance, composition and song writing, music technology, music business and instrument studies.
The following subjects are taught:
Music programmes are taught in facilities that include:
Grade 3 music theory or equivalent and evidence of instrumental and vocal skills/ability based on an audition and interview.
Proven equivalence of entry requirements plus IELTS 5.5 (no band lower than 5.0)
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =