Postgraduate Diploma in Nursing (Level 8)
- 学费：$21,850 NZD Per Year
- An undergraduate Nursing degree, or other undergraduate degree assessed as relevant by the Centre for Health and Social Practice Postgraduate Programme Committee, conferred by a New Zealand tertiary education institution with at least a B average in their grades for the final year, or
- A qualification approved as equivalent by the Postgraduate Programme Committee
- Hold a current New Zealand Practising Certificate as a Registered Nurse, or
- An international candidate must be a New Zealand registered nurse and comply with 1.1 within these regulations
- Candidates who have English as a second language are required to have an International English Language Test System (IELTS) score of 7.0 across all bands; or equivalent. The language assessment must be less than two years old at the time of application, and must have completed 6 months of post registration clinical experience within the past five years and be employed for a minimum of 16 hours per week
This programme provides Registered Nurses with the opportunity to extend their clinical knowledge and skills in a specific area of practise. It consists of four modules
- two core modules and
- two practise modules covering a range of advanced speciality practice areas
After successfully completing any two postgraduate nursing modules you may choose to exit with a Postgraduate Certificate in Nursing. You can then return to complete the Postgraduate Diploma in Nursing at a later date provided this is within four years of your first enrolment in the Postgraduate Diploma in Nursing.
Postgraduate Diploma of Nursing- Registered Nurse Pathway
Wintec is one of four New Zealand education providers offering new prescribing practicums for nurses who want to become registered nurse prescribers in Primary Health and Specialty teams. The programme is in response to the recently introduced regulation that allows suitably qualified nurses working in collaborative teams to prescribe from a restricted list of medications for people with common and long-term conditions. The Wintec Postgraduate Diploma of Nursing – Registered Nurse Pathway is specifically for nurses who have at least three years’ experience and are looking to become a registered nurse prescriber. The programme, which will take two years (part-time) to complete, requires the study of pathophysiology, pharmacology, assessment, clinical reasoning and long-term and related conditions, prior to undertaking a supervised prescribing practicum of 150 hours.
Employment in advanced nursing practice positions, management, research or independent practice.
Applicants who have not gained a relevant undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification may submit a portfolio for informal transfer of credit and, if the application is successful, may be admitted on an ad eundem statum basis.
In addition to the above criteria, applicants must
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =