工程New Zealand Diploma in Engineering (Electronics)
- 学费：Please contact the provider
- 授课校区：Rotokauri Campus
- Engineering FundamentalsEngineering Mathematics
- Engineering Management
- Electrical and Electronic Principles
- Electrical and Electronic Applications
- Computer Programming
- Electronic Manufacturing
- A minimum total of 48 credits at level 2 in four subjects including at least 12 credits in mathematics (preferably achievement standards in algebra, calculus or trigonometry), or
- Equivalent qualifications (eg International Baccelaureate or Cambridge), or
- Equivalent credits from appropriate trades training and/or demonstrated skills and experience
We increasingly rely on modern appliances, communication devices, IT hardware and other electronic equipment in our personal lives, and in industry. This programme will allow you to design, install, service and maintain those devices.
Wintec’s New Zealand Diploma in Engineering (Electronics) (Level 6) is a qualification that has been developed in close consultation with industry (your future employers!) This means that the programme is designed to provide you with the electronic engineering knowledge and skills required to meet the needs of industry.
With this qualification you'll enter the engineering industry with the ability to apply understanding and skills to the standard expected of a practising engineering technician.
What You'll Learn
You will also undertake an engineering project and choose from electives in electronics, microcontrollers, electronic manufacturing and mathematics.
Candidates should note that some Pathways and/or Elective Modules may not be offered or be available within any given year.
Graduates of the New Zealand Diploma in Engineering will be able to gain employment as engineering technicians in workplaces that have a technical/engineering basis relevant to their specialist engineering strand (mechanical, civil, electrical and electronics).
For the electronic engineering strand roles include working in telecommunications and electronics manufacturing.
NCEA Level 2 (including a minimum of 10 literacy credits at level 1 or higher (for those who achieved NCEA Level 2 before 2013) and:
Candidates who have English as a second language are required to have an International English Language Test System (IELTS) score of 6.0, with no individual band score lower than 5.5; or equivalent.
TOEFL IBT 60, TOEFL PBT score of 550 or Pearson score of 50.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =