New Zealand Diploma in Dairy Processing (Level 6)
- 学费：Please contact the provider
- Dairy Chemistry
- Dairy Microbiology and Preservation
- Dairy Processing
- Dairy Engineering
- Protein and Cream Technology
- Cheese and Whey Technology
- Milk Powder Technology
- Dairy manufacturing Systems
- Wintec’s Certificate in Dairy Technology (Level 3); or National Certificates in Dairy Manufacturing at Level 4; or an equivalent foundation qualification assessed as relevant by the Team Manager; or
- NCEA Level 3 or higher in Science and Mathematics; or
- To be able to demonstrate a level of competency in these subjects assessed as equivalent by the Team Manager.
- IELTS score of 6.0, with no individual band score lower than 5.5; or equivalent
- TOEFL IBT 60, TOEFL PBT score of 550 or Pearson score of 50.
The New Zealand Diploma in Dairy Processing is designed for employees of the New Zealand dairy processing sector. It aims to build on existing knowledge and introduce new areas of dairy manufacturing for those individuals who are employed within the industry as specialists in the manufacturing, laboratory, quality, logistics, technical or other relevant areas. This credential is well recognised and regarded through-out the industry and will enhance future employment opportunities and significantly grow the individuals that attend. It also seeks to establish best practice standards for these specialists, to ensure the dairy industry environment they are working in and the product that they are supplying to customers are world class.
English Language Requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =