商科商科文凭Diploma in Business (Level 5)
- 学费：$18,690 NZD Per Year
- Accounting strand – finance administrator, inventory controller, accounts receivable/payable officer
- Leadership and Management Strand – manager or team leader, supervisor at an operational level
- Administration and Technology Strand – executive assistants, customer service consultants, project and event administrators, office managers, and office administration team leader.
- Wintec’s Bachelor of Applied Management; or
- Other relevant industry or professional qualifications at Level 6 or above.
- 48 credits at NCEA Level 2 including 12 credits in English or 毛利, 10 Literacy credits at NCEA Level 2 or above, and 10 Numeracy credits at NCEA Level 1 or above; or
- New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 4); or
- A relevant qualification at NZQF Level 3 or above; or
- TOEFL IBT 46, TOEFL PBT score of 550 or Pearson score of 42
If you want to develop a broad base of business knowledge and gain role-specific skills, then this programme, developed in consultation with industry, is for you.
All strands will learn about business operational functions, business communication, the New Zealand business context and interpersonal relationships.
In the accounting strand you will study financial transactions, financial statements, budgeting and taxation, and decision-making and analysis. This strand may equip graduates to work towards the academic requirements for CAANZ’s Accounting Technicians College.
In the administration and technology strand you will study business technologies, office management, business information, and administration systems and processes.
This strand may equip graduates to work towards the Association of Administrative Professionals New Zealand’s (AAPNZ) Certification.
In the leadership and management strand you will study business planning, project management, and leadership.
What You'll Study
You'll study compulsory core modules, and choose a strand from Accounting, Administration and Technology, or Leadership and Management.
Graduates of the Business 5 programme will have the skills and knowledge to work in senior supervisory or operational advisory positions.
Roles may include:
Graduates may progress to further study:
Award of this qualification with the Accounting strand may equip graduates towards achievement of the academic requirements for CAANZ’s Accounting Technicians College.
Award of this qualification with the Administration and Technology strand may equip graduates towards achievement of Association of Administrative Professionals New Zealand’s (AAPNZ) Certification.
Applicants are required to have:
Candidates who have English as a second language are required to have an International English Language Test System (IELTS) score of 5.5 with no individual band score lower than 5.0; or equivalent
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =