New Zealand Certificate in Animal Technology (Level 5) with Strands in Veterinary Nursing Assistant
- 学费：$21,900 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Rotokauri Campus
- Animal anatomy and physiology
- Animal husbandry
- Introduction to professional practice
- Introduction to Animal behaviour and handling
- Introduction to anaesthesia and theatre practice
- Introduction to patient management
- Applied animal behaviour and handling
- Diagnostic techniques.
- 60 credits at NCEA Level 2, including a minimum of 12 credits at NCEA Level 2 in English and 12 credits at NCEA Level 2 in Mathematics; and
- A minimum of 12 credits at NCEA Level 1 in Biology or Chemistry or other relevant science; or
- Equivalent overseas qualification
In this programme you will develop skills in the care, management, handling and nursing of a range of companion animal. It is suitable for students with previous animal handling experience who wish to work in a veterinary‐related field or in a veterinary clinic with companion animals. Successful completion of this programme is required to advance to the New Zealand Diploma in Veterinary Nursing (Level 6) to become a veterinary nurse.
What you'll study
You will gain 240 hours of work experience in your first year made up of rotations through Wintec's teaching surgery, in veterinary clinics and in animal health related businesses and charities.
Graduates of the Veterinary Nursing Assistant strand of the qualification will be able to provide assistance to veterinarians and veterinary nurses in a veterinary clinic and perform some tasks independently.
This programme comprises Year 1 of a two year veterinary nursing programme. Students wishing to become a qualified veterinary nurse and who complete the Veterinary Nursing Assistant programme may progress to the New Zealand Diploma in Veterinary Nursing (Level 6)
Candidates are required to have:
Candidates may be required to participate in an interview and selection process.
English Language Requirements:
Academic IELTS score of 6.0, with no individual band score lower than 5.5; or TOEFL IBT score of 60 or TOEFL PBT score of 550 or Pearson score of 50
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =