New Zealand Certificate in Animal Technology (Level 5) with Strands in Rural Animal Technician
- 学费：$21,900 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Rotokauri Campus
- Professional practice
- Disease management and prevention
- Advanced animal health procedures
- Rural animal health and husbandry
- Farming and pasture systems
- Animal health procedures
- Animal anatomy and physiology
- 60 credits at NCEA Level 2, including a minimum of 12 credits at NCEA Level 2 in English and 12 credits at NCEA Level 2 in Mathematics; and
- A minimum of 12 credits at NCEA Level 1 in science; or
- Equivalent overseas qualification
This programme has been developed for people who want to work in a veterinary-related field or in a veterinary clinic, particularly with rural animals (as opposed to companion animals).
Graduates will be able to assist a veterinarian in a large animal or mixed practice and in the field, or work independently as a rural animal technician.
This is a practical programme, including approximately 280 hours of work placement in a rural or mixed veterinary clinic setting.
Wintec delivers the Rural Animal Technician programme in partnership with Taratahi Agricultural Training Centre, New Zealand’s largest agricultural training centre. This unique partnership sees Wintec delivering the specialist animal technology components and Taratahi delivering the pastural and production components resulting in highly trained rural technicians ready to enter the agricultural workforce.
Graduates of the Rural Animal Technician strand of the qualification will be able to assist a veterinarian in large animal or mixed practice and in the field or work independently as a rural animal technician.
English Language Requirements:
Academic IELTS score of 6.0, with no individual band score lower than 5.5; or TOEFL IBT score of 60 or TOEFL PBT score of 550 or Pearson score of 50
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =