Graduate Diploma in Strategic Management
- 学费：$21,050 NZD Per Year
- A degree conferred by a New Zealand tertiary education institution
- A New Zealand Qualification Authority recognised degree from an overseas tertiary institution
- Demonstration of equivalent practical, professional or educational experiences which may include other qualifications at Level 6 and Level 7 on the National Qualifications Framework.
- IELTS score of 6.0, with no individual band score lower than 5.5; or equivalent
- TOEFL IBT 60, TOEFL PBT score of 550 or Pearson score of 50.
If you want a graduate qualification that will give you practical understanding of the business world, the fast-track Graduate Diploma in Strategic Management is it! Designed for those who already have a degree in another subject area, this Graduate Diploma in Strategic Management will progress your career into management in just one year.
With this qualification, you’ll gain specialist skills in business strategy that open industry doors and career opportunities. You’ll understand the threats a business faces both internally and in the market place. Your leadership potential will be enhanced by your analytical skills and strategic thinking, and businesses will benefit from your expertise.
What You'll Learn
All modules in the Graduate Diploma in Strategic Management are compulsory. You will study eight modules in total – five focus on strategic management subjects such as marketing management, leadership, strategic planning and business and society, and one focuses on business in the New Zealand context.
Your final module – BIBM788 Professional Project – includes a work placement and research project, bringing together all you have learnt in the classroom.
English Language Requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =