Graduate Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- 学费：$21,050 NZD Per Year
- A degree conferred by a New Zealand tertiary education institution
- A New Zealand Qualification Authority recognised degree from an overseas tertiary institution
- Demonstration of equivalent practical, professional or educational experiences which may include other qualifications at Level 6 and Level 7 on the National Qualifications Framework.
- IELTS score of 6.0, with no individual band score lower than 5.5; or equivalent
- TOEFL IBT 60, TOEFL PBT score of 550 or Pearson score of 50.
If you want a graduate qualification that will give you practical application in the business world, the fast-track Graduate Diploma in Sales and Marketing is it! Designed for those who already have a degree in another subject area, the Graduate Diploma in Sales and Marketing will progress your career into marketing in just one year.
Because every business has a product or service to sell, they’ll need you to lead their sales and marketing team. You’ll graduate with skills in consumer behavioural analysis, domestic and international market theory and applied marketing campaigns.
What You'll Learn
All modules in the Graduate Diploma in Sales and Marketing are compulsory, there are no elective modules. You will study five modules specific to Sales and Marketing covering subjects such as planning, sales, strategic marketing and international marketing.
Your final module – BIBM788 Professional Project – includes a work placement and research project, bringing together all you have learnt in the classroom. This is a great experience, where you get the opportunity to showcase your skills and talents, build networks and business relationships that can lead onto job opportunities.
English Language Requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =