Graduate Diploma in Retail Management
- 学费：$19,230 NZD Per Year
- have successfully completed a bachelor degree from a New Zealand Institution or an Approved and Accredited Institution overseas; or
- Successfully completed a Level 6 or 7 Diploma and relevant work and/or life experience (equivalent to a bachelor degree); or
- Evidence of equivalent practical, professional or educational experience e.g. three years full time work experience [relevant to selected field of study], as approved by the Centre Director or authorised nominee.
- IELTS score of 6.0, with no individual band score lower than 5.5; or equivalent.
- TOEFL IBT 60, TOEFL PBT score of 550 or Pearson score of 50.
The Graduate Diploma in Retail Management develops advanced understanding in the art of successful selling in today's competitive market and the unique focus on retail will allow students to develop a career in retail management.
For those that are working either full-time or part-time in retail, the development of skills in store designs, marketing campaigns, customer in store experiences and creating retail concepts will help them to advance through their organisation or into permanent roles.
What You'll Learn
All modules in the Graduate Diploma in Retail Management are compulsory. You will study eight modules in total – five focus on retail management subjects such as market development, consumer behaviour, retail marketing and enterprise and one module focuses on business in the New Zealand context.
Your final module – BIBM788 Professional Project – includes a work placement and research project, bringing together all you have learnt in the classroom.
Candidates are required to:
English Language Requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =