Graduate Diploma in Event Management
- 学费：$21,050 NZD Per Year
- A degree conferred by a New Zealand tertiary education institution
- A New Zealand Qualification Authority recognised degree from an overseas tertiary institution
- Demonstration of equivalent practical, professional or educational experiences which may include other qualifications at Level 6 and Level 7 on the National Qualifications Framework.
- IELTS score of 6.0, with no individual band score lower than 5.5; or equivalent
- TOEFL IBT 60, TOEFL PBT score of 550 or Pearson score of 50.
If you want a graduate qualification that will give you practical application in the business world, the fast-track Graduate Diploma in Event Management is it! Designed for those who already have a degree in another subject area, this Graduate Diploma in Event Management will progress your career into the world of events in just one year.
You’ll gain specialist skills in event management that will open industry doors and career opportunities on both the domestic and international markets. You’ll understand the challenges the event industry faces in today’s world. Your leadership and team management potential will be enhanced by your analytical skills, operational and strategic thinking for delivery of events, and the event industry will benefit from your expertise.
What You'll Learn
All modules in the Graduate Diploma in Event Management are compulsory. You will study eight modules in total – five focus on event planning and management, project management, logistics and marketing and sponsorship, and one focuses on business in the New Zealand context. Your final module – BIBM788 Professional Project – includes a work placement and research project, bringing together all you have learnt in the classroom.
English Language Requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =