Bachelor of Media Arts (Visual Arts) Level 7
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$21,450 NZD Per Year
- 13 Core Modules – compulsory practical and theoretical modules
- 3 Stream Electives – explore your specialised area of interest with a selection from the Bachelor of Media Arts schedule of modules
- 2 Contextual – theoretical modules to develop your understanding of the arts. You choose from a wide range of modules covering topics such as critical thinking, cultural influences and history.
- 3 Intermedia modules – although you will regularly collaborate with students from other media arts disciplines, these modules will have a very particular focus on working across disciplines.
- 3 Free Choice Electives that you can choose from any Media Arts discipline (eg: photography, moving image, music, graphic design etc)
- 14 credits each at NCEA Level 3 in three approved subjects including a Language Rich subject; and
- Literacy (10 credits at NCEA Level 2 or above made up of 5 credits each in reading and writing);
- Numeracy (10 credits at NCEA Level 1 or above).
- 60 credits at NCEA Level 2 in four subjects including 12 credits in a Language Rich subject, or equivalent; or
- a total score of 16 or less in four Sixth Form Certificate subjects including a Language Rich subject, or equivalent; or
- New Zealand University entrance or equivalent.
- IELTS score of 6.0 across all bands or equivalent
- TOEFL IBT 60, TOEFL PBT score of 550 or Pearson score of 50.
If you want to develop skills and knowledge to prepare you for a career in visual arts and design, then this programme is right for you. You can choose to specialise one of the following endorsements, and with our flexible structure you'll also be able to tailor your degree with modules from other areas.
Painting and Sculpture: You’ll study a range of contemporary art and illustration styles, and learn practical skills such as painting techniques and plastic, metal and wood fabrication for sculpture. You’ll also be setting up installations and learning the professional practice of designing and curating exhibitions.
What You'll Learn
You will study 24 modules (or equivalent), in order to graduate with a Bachelor of Media Arts (minimum of 360 credits in total):
The Bachelor of Media Arts will give you the skills for work in fields including illustration, arts education, and arts administration and management, as well as being a practicing artist.
NCEA Level 3 comprised of 60 credits at NCEA Level 3 or above and 20 credits at NCEA Level 2 or above, including:
English Language Requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =